AP Sadarem: SADAREM is the online portal for rehabilitation and empowerment and society for the elimination of rural poverty. Even through this portal, The government of (AP) provides pensions to the state citizens with Disabilities by using disability guidelines and a scientific approach.
Not only this, there are many features integrated under this system. If you are disability person or person who is suffering with wide range of poverty, SADAREM will cover all your needs. Using this portal, you will be able to get the digitalized disability certificate with 17 digits unique ID along with ID Card.
AP Sadarem: Application Process and Check Online Status
After the verification, they will upload all necessary documents on the online portal and hand over the hard copy for the next step as prescribed. Once the SADAREM pension certificate is approved the department will sanction and make the report by following all the terms and conditions, eligibility as the service provider prescribed.
|Scheme Name||AP Sadarem Pension Camp|
|Contact Phone Number||040-45676677|
|Help Desk Email||[email protected], [email protected]|
If you have been a disabled person needs to complete the registration process Online. Based on the percentage of disability the system works.
- Reach the nearest Meesava to complete the slot booking process
- After successful registration, a 17 digit SADAREM id will be generated
- The Id is based upon the District, Mandal, Panchayat, village, and Habitation.
- In the registration process, the type of disability for the user will be identified in Meeseva.
Types of Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Mental Retardation
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Disability
- election id card
- Photograph showing applicant’s disability
- Medical report
- Aadhar and ID of the disabled user
- Copy of disability certificate
- two passport size photographs
How to Check the AP Sadarem Certificate Status Online?
Below is the list of step by step by process to obtain the certificate online for AP Sadarem.
Note: To check the status reach out to the nearest ESeva centers.
- Visit the official website https://sadarem.ap.gov.in/.
- Click on the Search box on the right side of the site
- Check the status by your allotted SADAREM ID / Pension ID / Ration Card Number /Aadhaar Card Number.
- Select SADAREM ID and enter your 17 digits registration number.
- Then click on the search button.
- The status will display on your computer screen.
- Take a printout for further references
- Based on the disability percentage the user can be categorized into Eligible, Rejected
The main Objective of the AP SADAREM initiative is to create a Dynamic Web enable system for comprehensive access, rehabilitation and empowerment, through automation, capacity building, assessment of persons with disabilities (PWDs) and maintaining Decision Support System (DSS).
The AP Govt has taken this initiative of Identifying & Creating the Centralized Database for Person with Disabilities by using scientific approach & disability guidelines.